Friday, July 29, 2011

Change

It amazes me to look back where I was in my life a year ago, compared to where I am today. Almost every aspect of my life has changed, my priorities are different. I could fill up pages upon pages of what has happened, but I'm not in the mood to do that right now. Right now I want to focus on the positive. Good things that have happened recently- I've gotten back into sweeping. Have won a few things here & there. Diary of a Wimpy Kid 2 for the kids, $100 Spa Finder GC for me & mom. Found out I won my Unemployment Appeal Hearing (FINALLY!!!!) today. Hopefully will get my owed 18 weeks sometime in the next week. It will be nice to actually have money- can pay a few things off, give my parents some money & get the kids all stocked up for school. I've also discovered the joys of couponing. This I will be touching on ALOT on here. lol Be forewarned. There are tons of great websites & blogs that I follow that have taught me how to do matchups. I also have found a literal goldmine of a newspaper recycle bin that I can stock up on my coupons. I am planning reviews & giveaways too. Pull up a chair, share my popcorn & oreos & I promise it will be a fun ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment